Saturday, January 8, 2011

Clickity clack! Blog now supported by Google Ad Sense!



In hopes that I will still be able to generate semi-interesting content as well as motivation to create said content in addition to things like "Hot Chick of the day" in my blog, I have entered Google's Ad Sense program. What this means essentially is that Google will be placing ad's and search bar's and links within my blog, then when awesome people like you the reader, click on those ad's it will long story short return ad profit to Google which they will share a small portion with me, awesome right? Right. So I am hoping that I can generate a larger audience that will then in turn click the ad's which will then make me MONAYYYY! So tell your friends, tell yo kid's and tell your husband's too 'cause I want everybody's traffic over here. What this will mean unfortunately is that I will be whoring my blog on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and possibly Dailybooth if I can get over my fear of unedited photo's of myself. So please stick with me here, everyone has to start somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment